- Does it cost extra for pickup?
No, pickup and drop-off is included with tour.
- Do you cancel tours due to the rain?
O’ahu is a beautiful green paradise because it rains. Unless there is a tropical storm warning we do not cancel tours due to weather. We do our best to make it an enjoyable tour and can offer alternatives to our planned activities. We also do not participate in any activity that would become hazardous due to weather conditions.
- When should I book a tour?
Please book tours as early as possible. 30-90 days is preferred but as long as the day is open we will try to accommodate you.
- Are there additional costs not included in the tour?
Meals and entrance fees are not included in the cost of the tour.
- Should I bring my own food or do we stop for lunch?
Part of our tour concept is to introduce you to local food. We usually stop at a location that offers two to three different options. Meals are not included in the cost. You are also welcome to bring snacks.
- How many people do your tours accommodate? What do you drive?
We have a Jeep Wrangler, which accommodates four adults and one child under the age of four (we have a side facing seat in the very back). We also have a Ford Transit Connect van which accommodates six adults. We are also able to take out both vehicles if you have a large group of 7-12 people (this will take a special arrangement so please contact us).
- When do tours begin?
Unless otherwise stated, each tour begins at 7 a.m. We are flexible and if you would like to meet at a different time, please contact us.
- What if I need to cancel a tour?
Our cancellation policy is as follows:
- 14+ days in advance: Full refund
- 7-14 days in advance: 75% refund
- 2-7 days in advance: 50% refund
- 1-2 days in advance: 25% refund
- Less than 24 hours in advance: No refund
- Does pickup cost extra?
No, pickup and drop-off is included with the tour.
Ready to Book Your Tour?
Browse our variety of custom, private tours—from our popular Circle Island Tour of O’ahu to our multi-day tours, photography tours, and more.